Our project archieve that the scientific economics review Extoikos published a special number named “Conexión del sistema educativo con el mundo empresarial: la necesidad de fomentar una cultura emprendedora, ” using the ideas and information that it was prepared in our first congress (multiplicity event) celebrated in 11- 2017 XXXXX
You can download this review here :
Our Congress implemented in C2 Budapest has gotten a great repercusión in many Mass Media as following ones
In the framework of the Dtse project and C2 Meeting in Budapest, we have make these interviews . Our
partner from each school awnsers these questions
About each country
1. Which are the economic sectors of each country?
2. What are the Most important enterprises of each country?
9. Tell me about a tradition of your country.
10. Typical food of your country’s gastronomy.
11. How could you use the new technologies in your country?
About your project in each school
3. Your school is working in a Dtse project. Explain the value proposal of your project.
4. How do you think is your project innovative from a social point of view?
5. Which do you think are the key factors for the success of your project?
6. What do you think, is there a chance that others may do something similar to your
8. What motivated you to make the Erasmus project?
About your experience in the M2 meeting in Budapest.
7. We are in this wonderful town of Budapest, What do you like most about Budapest?