BHAK/BHAS high school in Weiz Austria
In the framework of the Dtse project and C2 Meeting in Budapest, we have make these interviews . Our
partner from each school awnsers these questions
About each country
1. Which are the economic sectors of each country?
2. What are the Most important enterprises of each country?
9. Tell me about a tradition of your country.
10. Typical food of your country’s gastronomy.
11. How could you use the new technologies in your country?
About your project in each school
3. Your school is working in a Dtse project. Explain the value proposal of your project.
4. How do you think is your project innovative from a social point of view?
5. Which do you think are the key factors for the success of your project?
6. What do you think, is there a chance that others may do something similar to your
8. What motivated you to make the Erasmus project?
About your experience in the M2 meeting in Budapest.
7. We are in this wonderful town of Budapest, What do you like most about Budapest?
Ms. Ingrid Brodnig gave a lecture about “Social Media – Chances and Risks for Companies”. We invited our partner companies, students and teachers and important persons from local companies.
The students of the 4th form presented their training
firms and what they do there to get experience for
Students oft he logistics branch oft he 4th form visited the Pharmacy Weiz to see their new logistics system live.
A group of students oft he 5th form created a lesson for children how to avoid and separate waste and how their contractor, the company Müllex-Säuberungs GmbH works.