BHAK/BHAS high school in Weiz Austria
C3 Spain International Congress Edufinet Congress
In 23 , November 2018, The DTSE components have participated in the The Edufinet Financial Education Congress ‘Realities and Challenges’ as part of the programmed multiplicity events of the Erasmus project. This event has been followed by the students of the project by Skype platform.
This congress seeks to highlight the importance of financial education. For this, it is expected to have the participation of researchers and speakers from institutions of various fields involved in the development of financial education programs. In this way, different topics will be addressed, such as, for example, the challenges facing financial education, the possible actions to be carried out to enhance it, or the effectiveness of financial education programs.
It remains open the possibility of sending “papers” related to the subject, which will be submitted to the evaluation of the Scientific Committee of the Congress as a previous step, in its case, its dissemination in the same and its publication in the book of minutes.
Our teachers has worked in the 8th Session: “Economic-financial knowledge in educational curricula: how and when to start imparting them. Comparative international experience “(Subject: economic-financial knowledge in the educational system / International experience). This session will be taught in English
This congress had a very important impact in internacional especialized Mass Media and regional newspapers like we can see in this links
10 de noviembre de 2018
12 de noviembre de 2018
19 de noviembre de 2018
20 de noviembre de 2018
21 de noviembre de 2018
22 de noviembre de 2018
23 de noviembre de 2018
24 de noviembre de 2018
30 de noviembre de 2018
1 de diciembre de 2018
In the framework of the Dtse project and C2 Meeting in Budapest, we have make these interviews . Our
partner from each school awnsers these questions
About each country
1. Which are the economic sectors of each country?
2. What are the Most important enterprises of each country?
9. Tell me about a tradition of your country.
10. Typical food of your country’s gastronomy.
11. How could you use the new technologies in your country?
About your project in each school
3. Your school is working in a Dtse project. Explain the value proposal of your project.
4. How do you think is your project innovative from a social point of view?
5. Which do you think are the key factors for the success of your project?
6. What do you think, is there a chance that others may do something similar to your
8. What motivated you to make the Erasmus project?
About your experience in the M2 meeting in Budapest.
7. We are in this wonderful town of Budapest, What do you like most about Budapest?
Ms. Ingrid Brodnig gave a lecture about “Social Media – Chances and Risks for Companies”. We invited our partner companies, students and teachers and important persons from local companies.
The students of the 4th form presented their training
firms and what they do there to get experience for
Students oft he logistics branch oft he 4th form visited the Pharmacy Weiz to see their new logistics system live.