Școala Superioară Comercială “Nicolae Kretzulescu”, Bucharest, Romania
C3 Spain International Congress Edufinet Congress
In 23 , November 2018, The DTSE components have participated in the The Edufinet Financial Education Congress ‘Realities and Challenges’ as part of the programmed multiplicity events of the Erasmus project. This event has been followed by the students of the project by Skype platform.
This congress seeks to highlight the importance of financial education. For this, it is expected to have the participation of researchers and speakers from institutions of various fields involved in the development of financial education programs. In this way, different topics will be addressed, such as, for example, the challenges facing financial education, the possible actions to be carried out to enhance it, or the effectiveness of financial education programs.
It remains open the possibility of sending “papers” related to the subject, which will be submitted to the evaluation of the Scientific Committee of the Congress as a previous step, in its case, its dissemination in the same and its publication in the book of minutes.
Our teachers has worked in the 8th Session: “Economic-financial knowledge in educational curricula: how and when to start imparting them. Comparative international experience “(Subject: economic-financial knowledge in the educational system / International experience). This session will be taught in English
This congress had a very important impact in internacional especialized Mass Media and regional newspapers like we can see in this links
10 de noviembre de 2018
12 de noviembre de 2018
19 de noviembre de 2018
20 de noviembre de 2018
21 de noviembre de 2018
22 de noviembre de 2018
23 de noviembre de 2018
24 de noviembre de 2018
30 de noviembre de 2018
1 de diciembre de 2018
Here you can download the Activity Planning for the meeting C4 in Bucharest Romania
Updated 0.Detailed Schedule C4
Adress: Hristo Botev nº 17 (Bucharest)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – 9 am. 17 Hristo Botev Street, Bucharest
Wednesday: 18 o’clock OPERA ROMANA Bucharest, B-dul Mihail Kogălniceanu 70-72
Thursday: 6: 30 a.m. Piata Corneliu Coposu.
• Research the connection between competencies in schools and the world of work.
• Investigate about the competencies needed for problem-based learning.
• How to create partner networks in social entrepreneurship.
• Share and expose the didactic units.
• Learn to use exelearning program to produce teaching resources.
• Learn business environment analysis techniques.
• Investigate good practices in entrepreneurship in each member country.
• Preparate and activities proposals for the next C5 in Bucharest (Romania).
• Create opportunities for developing students’ entrepreneurial skills in international partnership.
• Improve the cooperation and friendship between our centers.
• Share working methodologies, experiences and ideas.
• Improve our formation in TICs.
• Learn about the european business network.
• Analyze the results of the evaluation of the meeting C3.
• Work on the collaborative techniques by entrepreneurials youth..
9:00-9:30 Welcome meeting. Presentation of the school. Presentation of the guests. Presentation of the Meeting program. Andrés González Medina project coordinator
9:30-10:30 A11 SWOT Analysis of Social Entrepreneurship. Guest : Elena Gurgu, Associate Professor PhD, Spiru Haret University, Romania
10:30-11.00 Coffee break
11:00-12:30 Workshop: Exelearning 2.1 v07.
12:30-13:00 Collaborative Activity: Didactic Units as Open sources in education
14:30-16:00 Visit of the Centre of Bucharest
16:00 Free time / Optional Visit of The Museum of Art Collections (Romanian: Muzeului Colecțiilor de Artă) – a branch of the National Museum of Art of Romania.
9:00-9:10 Meeting at school
9:10-9:15 Inform to group of the planning for Tuesday ROMANIA
9:15-10:00 A13: Debate: “Connection between competencies in schools and the world of work”. Examples of good practice. Guest : Miltiade Stanciu, Associate Professor PhD, Spiru Haret University, Romania
10:00-10:30 A13: Debate: “Connection between competencies in schools and the world of work”. Examples of good practice. Guests: Daniela Carmen Paraschiv, teacher SSCNK and students from SSCNK
10:45-11:15 Coffee Break
11:15-13:00 Visit to the Financial Supervisory Authority
15:00- 16:00 Visit of Cotroceni National Museum ROMANIA
16:00 Free time
9:00-9:10 Meeting at school
9:10- 9:15 Briefing the group on the activities on Wednesday
9:15-11:00 Conference: Examples of good practice in social entrepreneurship. Workshop: Competencies from problem-based learning. Guest: Cristina Alice Dutu, Senior Manager, Junior Achievement Romania
11:00-11:30 Coffee Break
11:30-12:00 A14: Seminar Entrepreneurship Networks / Partner Networks on Social Entrepreneurship Guest:. Manuela Mocanu Jaber , PhD,teacher SSCNK
12:00-12:30 A14: Seminar “How to create collaborative networks with the circle of entrepreneurs: balance one experience”. Guest: Students from SSCNK
15:00-18:30 Free time / suggestion visiting Cismigiu Park – the oldest park in Bucharest
18:30-20:30 The Nutcracker, ballet, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Opera Romana, Bucharest
7,00 Meeting at school
7:00-7:10 Inform the group of the planning for Thursday
7:10-19:00 One day trip: Peles and Bran – Two Castles in the
Carpathians-examples of mountain ecotourism.
9:00- 9:10 Meeting at school
9:10- 9:15 Briefing the group on the activities on Friday
9:15- 11:00 A10: Workshop: Competencies from problem-based learning.
Discussions based on the video :
11:00-11:30 Coffee Break
11:30- 12:30 Proposals for the next reunion program
12:30-13:00 Conclusions. Complete the feedback forms
• Publication of results obtained through Prezi, Glogster and infographics.
• Publication on the project website and (when applicable) on the radio online.
• Invitation to the local press. Summary of Activities that has to be made in advance for each team for the collaborative Activities.
• Finished didactics units.
• A11 SWOT Analysis of Social Entrepreneurship. (Luminita uploaded to etwinning the instructions of the activity)
• Previous preparation of the Debate: “Connection between competencies in schools and the world of work”. (Each centre has to carry a short presentation in powerpoint examples of good practice).
3.The social entrepreneurial SWOT analysis should be made by each country and presented during the C4 meeting as the basis for discussing and making a SWOT analysis at the partnership.
On Wednesday, November 7, 2018, the SSCNK Bucharest students’ team who participated in the C2 mobility in Budapest presented to their colleagues and teachers the activities on the project on this occasion.
In the framework of the Dtse project and C2 Meeting in Budapest, we have make these interviews . Our
partner from each school awnsers these questions
About each country
1. Which are the economic sectors of each country?
2. What are the Most important enterprises of each country?
9. Tell me about a tradition of your country.
10. Typical food of your country’s gastronomy.
11. How could you use the new technologies in your country?
About your project in each school
3. Your school is working in a Dtse project. Explain the value proposal of your project.
4. How do you think is your project innovative from a social point of view?
5. Which do you think are the key factors for the success of your project?
6. What do you think, is there a chance that others may do something similar to your
8. What motivated you to make the Erasmus project?
About your experience in the M2 meeting in Budapest.
7. We are in this wonderful town of Budapest, What do you like most about Budapest?
We have been working in our Etweening platform with new contents like the online radio with the interviews, a page with each meeting and our video portal .
Also our college Luminita from Romanian Team is creating the information about the colaborative activity about the canvas model which we will develop next year.
In the coming days the admission to the 9th grade will be completed in Romania. Information about our school was also offered at the “Educational Offer Fair”, the 19th edition that took place in the week 15-18 May 2018, in the Tineretului Park in Bucharest. The event was attended by all high school and university schools in Bucharest. Pupils, teachers and parents from Buchartest had the opportunity to get informed about educational offers, high school student life and to form an opinion or even make a firm decision on their future.
At the school stand was also presented our project