IES Playamar. Torremolinos . Spain.
One of the activities which was developed in this meeting was the preparations for the development of the sustainability of the project in the time : Presentation of ECIE European Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Non-Profit Organization
You can download the pdf presentation from here : ECIE.pdf
In last C3 Meeting in Budapest, Our Student Jasmin T. has presented this Conference about the importance of sustenibilty of the resources like water in a presentation titled: “WATER, A SCARCE GOOD” and the Arduino project which will be developed for inteligent irrigation.
You can see it here: Presentation
In the framework of the Dtse project and C2 Meeting in Budapest, we have make these interviews . Our
partner from each school awnsers these questions
About each country
1. Which are the economic sectors of each country?
2. What are the Most important enterprises of each country?
9. Tell me about a tradition of your country.
10. Typical food of your country’s gastronomy.
11. How could you use the new technologies in your country?
About your project in each school
3. Your school is working in a Dtse project. Explain the value proposal of your project.
4. How do you think is your project innovative from a social point of view?
5. Which do you think are the key factors for the success of your project?
6. What do you think, is there a chance that others may do something similar to your
8. What motivated you to make the Erasmus project?
About your experience in the M2 meeting in Budapest.
7. We are in this wonderful town of Budapest, What do you like most about Budapest?
We are already working in the creation of the Economical Trivial which is one of de products of the project.
For now the Economical Trivial is only in spanish but other languages are being prepared.
We have been working in our Etweening platform with new contents like the online radio with the interviews, a page with each meeting and our video portal .
Also our college Luminita from Romanian Team is creating the information about the colaborative activity about the canvas model which we will develop next year.
The past 10th of May, Mr Juan Antonio Garrido Chinchilla, engenier in telecomunications and father of one of our students, was assessoring us to achieve an effective communication and difusion of our project. We will count with his help in the use of last generation tools.
His collaboration will be centred in three lines of work:
From this lines we want to thank him for his implication in our project