Entrepreneurship Radio Podcasting Channel
In the framework of the Dtse project and C2 Meeting in Budapest, we have make these interviews . Our
partner from each school awnsers these questions
About each country
1. Which are the economic sectors of each country?
2. What are the Most important enterprises of each country?
9. Tell me about a tradition of your country.
10. Typical food of your country’s gastronomy.
11. How could you use the new technologies in your country?
About your project in each school
3. Your school is working in a Dtse project. Explain the value proposal of your project.
4. How do you think is your project innovative from a social point of view?
5. Which do you think are the key factors for the success of your project?
6. What do you think, is there a chance that others may do something similar to your
8. What motivated you to make the Erasmus project?
About your experience in the M2 meeting in Budapest.
7. We are in this wonderful town of Budapest, What do you like most about Budapest?
You can upload here the documents with the questions for the interviews which will be recorded in our next meeting in Budapest for our radio channel. A representative of each team (each country) willl answer the following questions for an interview made by the spanish and hungarian team which will be uploaded to our radio.
Download the Questions for the interview Activity PDF Here : Questionnaire ErasmusC2
We have started our radio Channel one of the final products of our project with the high quality interviews about Entrepreneurship and educational System
We are almost ready for M2 Meeting in Budapest ¡¡¡
One of the activities that we are going to develop is the creation of a podcast with Interviews to the coordinators done by the Hungarian students through podcast technology.
The results will be uploaded to the proyect website. Each centre has to take to Budapest the interview which will be sent to coordinators in advance.
The questions will be sent in advance to the coordinators so they can prepare them and you can download them here.
Interview Form has been elaborated by Spanish and Hungarian students in a collaborative Activity