C4: Short-term joint training activities for Personnel.Romania
Model Canvas:Intelligent independent fire alarm.
One of yhe students of Each country which goes to C5 Romania must fills its part of this Collaborative canvas about Intelligent independent fire alarm.
You can Download the canvas here :
Here you can download the Activity Planning for the meeting C4 in Bucharest Romania
Updated 0.Detailed Schedule C4
Adress: Hristo Botev nº 17 (Bucharest)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – 9 am. 17 Hristo Botev Street, Bucharest
Wednesday: 18 o’clock OPERA ROMANA Bucharest, B-dul Mihail Kogălniceanu 70-72
Thursday: 6: 30 a.m. Piata Corneliu Coposu.
• Research the connection between competencies in schools and the world of work.
• Investigate about the competencies needed for problem-based learning.
• How to create partner networks in social entrepreneurship.
• Share and expose the didactic units.
• Learn to use exelearning program to produce teaching resources.
• Learn business environment analysis techniques.
• Investigate good practices in entrepreneurship in each member country.
• Preparate and activities proposals for the next C5 in Bucharest (Romania).
• Create opportunities for developing students’ entrepreneurial skills in international partnership.
• Improve the cooperation and friendship between our centers.
• Share working methodologies, experiences and ideas.
• Improve our formation in TICs.
• Learn about the european business network.
• Analyze the results of the evaluation of the meeting C3.
• Work on the collaborative techniques by entrepreneurials youth..
9:00-9:30 Welcome meeting. Presentation of the school. Presentation of the guests. Presentation of the Meeting program. Andrés González Medina project coordinator
9:30-10:30 A11 SWOT Analysis of Social Entrepreneurship. Guest : Elena Gurgu, Associate Professor PhD, Spiru Haret University, Romania
10:30-11.00 Coffee break
11:00-12:30 Workshop: Exelearning 2.1 v07.
12:30-13:00 Collaborative Activity: Didactic Units as Open sources in education
14:30-16:00 Visit of the Centre of Bucharest
16:00 Free time / Optional Visit of The Museum of Art Collections (Romanian: Muzeului Colecțiilor de Artă) – a branch of the National Museum of Art of Romania.
9:00-9:10 Meeting at school
9:10-9:15 Inform to group of the planning for Tuesday ROMANIA
9:15-10:00 A13: Debate: “Connection between competencies in schools and the world of work”. Examples of good practice. Guest : Miltiade Stanciu, Associate Professor PhD, Spiru Haret University, Romania
10:00-10:30 A13: Debate: “Connection between competencies in schools and the world of work”. Examples of good practice. Guests: Daniela Carmen Paraschiv, teacher SSCNK and students from SSCNK
10:45-11:15 Coffee Break
11:15-13:00 Visit to the Financial Supervisory Authority
15:00- 16:00 Visit of Cotroceni National Museum ROMANIA
16:00 Free time
9:00-9:10 Meeting at school
9:10- 9:15 Briefing the group on the activities on Wednesday
9:15-11:00 Conference: Examples of good practice in social entrepreneurship. Workshop: Competencies from problem-based learning. Guest: Cristina Alice Dutu, Senior Manager, Junior Achievement Romania
11:00-11:30 Coffee Break
11:30-12:00 A14: Seminar Entrepreneurship Networks / Partner Networks on Social Entrepreneurship Guest:. Manuela Mocanu Jaber , PhD,teacher SSCNK
12:00-12:30 A14: Seminar “How to create collaborative networks with the circle of entrepreneurs: balance one experience”. Guest: Students from SSCNK
15:00-18:30 Free time / suggestion visiting Cismigiu Park – the oldest park in Bucharest
18:30-20:30 The Nutcracker, ballet, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Opera Romana, Bucharest
7,00 Meeting at school
7:00-7:10 Inform the group of the planning for Thursday
7:10-19:00 One day trip: Peles and Bran – Two Castles in the
Carpathians-examples of mountain ecotourism.
9:00- 9:10 Meeting at school
9:10- 9:15 Briefing the group on the activities on Friday
9:15- 11:00 A10: Workshop: Competencies from problem-based learning.
Discussions based on the video :
11:00-11:30 Coffee Break
11:30- 12:30 Proposals for the next reunion program
12:30-13:00 Conclusions. Complete the feedback forms
• Publication of results obtained through Prezi, Glogster and infographics.
• Publication on the project website and (when applicable) on the radio online.
• Invitation to the local press. Summary of Activities that has to be made in advance for each team for the collaborative Activities.
• Finished didactics units.
• A11 SWOT Analysis of Social Entrepreneurship. (Luminita uploaded to etwinning the instructions of the activity)
• Previous preparation of the Debate: “Connection between competencies in schools and the world of work”. (Each centre has to carry a short presentation in powerpoint examples of good practice).
3.The social entrepreneurial SWOT analysis should be made by each country and presented during the C4 meeting as the basis for discussing and making a SWOT analysis at the partnership.
SSCNK is the first public economic school founded in Romania. More than 900 students attend the courses taught by 60 teachers specialized in different subjects according to the VET curricula for accountancy, commerce, tourism and administration, level F3. Since 2007, SSC NK has implemented the postsecondary school education within the COMINTER program for technician in international commerce, level +F3.
At local level, SSCNK has a good partnership with Teacher Training House, being authorized to host/give training courses, many of school teachers been trainers in these programs; with the School Inspectorate of Bucharest, being involved in monitoring the quality of VET education; with the Academy of Economic Studies, mentoring the pedagogical practice of the students; with enterprises which offer internship for its students.
At national and international level, SSCNK has collaborated with the National Centre for the Development of Professional and Technological Education for developing VET curricula and standards of evaluation within the LLP-TOI projects COMINTER and EURO-AST. In addition to these, SSCNK is a training center in the national network of economic secondary schools COMECOPART and in the international network NETINVET.
The first activities of the Romanian team: logo, slogan and acronym.