On October 12, 2018, a unique ErasmusDays event took place in Nový Jičín Square. This event, full of fun, games and competitions, was organized on Friday, October 12, 2018 by teachers and students of Mendel High School on the occasion of a European-wide #ErasmusDays campaign. The purpose of the campaign is to promote the international Erasmus + educational projects that our school has been proud to implement since the beginnings of 2014.
Adventure with Erasmus, as we called the whole event, offered elementary school pupils and the general public the opportunity to get information about all of our international activities, including information about our DesignThinking project: Social Entrepreneurship between European Schools. The main project information (goals, resources, seminars, participating schools …) and photographs from meetings already held were published here. As pupils of the 9th grade classes in Nový Jičín and the surrounding area visited us during the day, we prepared interesting competitions and games on financial literacy – we for example compared the average gross wage with lunch costs in the country’s restaurant and wage transfer using the exchange course. Most of the pupils liked the task in which they had to recognize the mother tongues of participants of the project e.g. Romanian, Hungarian or Spanish.
In the framework of the Dtse project and C2 Meeting in Budapest, we have make these interviews . Our
partner from each school awnsers these questions
About each country
1. Which are the economic sectors of each country?
2. What are the Most important enterprises of each country?
9. Tell me about a tradition of your country.
10. Typical food of your country’s gastronomy.
11. How could you use the new technologies in your country?
About your project in each school
3. Your school is working in a Dtse project. Explain the value proposal of your project.
4. How do you think is your project innovative from a social point of view?
5. Which do you think are the key factors for the success of your project?
6. What do you think, is there a chance that others may do something similar to your
8. What motivated you to make the Erasmus project?
About your experience in the M2 meeting in Budapest.
7. We are in this wonderful town of Budapest, What do you like most about Budapest?
Hungary Team Team prepared and presented this Transportation of bio vegetables to educational institutions Project Presentation in the last C2 Meeting which was held in Budapest
You can download it here.
the Czech R. Team Team prepared and presented this Non-Profit Organizations JA company Presentation in the last C2 Meeting which was held in Budapest
You can download it here.
You can upload here the documents with the questions for the interviews which will be recorded in our next meeting in Budapest for our radio channel. A representative of each team (each country) willl answer the following questions for an interview made by the spanish and hungarian team which will be uploaded to our radio.
Download the Questions for the interview Activity PDF Here : Questionnaire ErasmusC2
As one of the objetives of our project is the formation of our students and colleages , I’ve proudly organized this Forum in which will take part some expert in this activity the M2 Meeting Budapest
Place BGSZC Business school Budapest.
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2018.
Time: 9:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.